- IP connection: Up to 100 remote cameras can be connected and controlled via a switching hub. Automatic IP allocation simplifies the configuration of large-scale systems. In addition, it allows five AW-RP120G controllers to simultaneously control one remote camera.
- Serial control compatibility: Up to five remote cameras can be connected and controlled. Also compatible with existing systems, and an RS232C port enables external control.
- Linkage with AW-HS50: IP connection allows linking with an AW-HS50 Compact Live Switcher, for a highly efficient operating environment.
- Newly designed control panel: Features a pan/tilt joystick, seesaw zoom lever, focus dial, and iris dial. A special speed adjustment dial is provided for each of the pan/tilt, zoom and focus functions.
- Tracing memory: The remote camera operations (pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and white balance modes) can be memorized and recalled. Up to ten memory items can be stored for each camera.
- Preset memory: Up to 100 camera angle settings (pan, tilt, zoom operation) can be registered and retrieved for each camera to greatly simplify a variety of camera controls.
- Preset batch retrieval function: By creating groups of any desired preset memories (up to four groups), multiple camera angle settings (up to ten cameras) can be retrieved in a single batch.
- Camera Image Quality Adjustment: Equipped with an AWB button for automatic white balance, and an ABB button for automatic black balance. Dedicated dials allow pedestal and gain adjustment for Rch and Bch. Colors can also be easily adjusted by manual control.
- Direct Selection Buttons: Ten camera selection buttons are provided. Also, numerical buttons from 1 to 50 and a page button enable quick recall of 100 preset memories and 10 tracing memories.
- SD Memory Card: Settings can be backed up on a SD memory card. This also allows settings to be copied to other controllers.
Based on 0 reviews